Tempo Volleyball 16 Purple
16 Purple Tournament Schedule
- January 20: Game Time Urbana- Urbana, OH CANCELLED!!!
- January 27: Game Time Urbana- Urbana, OH
- February 17: Game Time Urbana- Urbana, OH
- March 10: Buckeye Volleyball Club, Columbus, OH
- March 31st Central State University, Wilberforce, OH
- April 7:
Bradford HS- Bradford, OHNew Location: Tri-Village HS in New Madison
- May 5th: Buckeye VBC, Newark, OH
- May 12: Greater Columbus Convention Center- Columbus, OH (Regionals)
Please read everything in this e-mail. The attachment provides tournament guidelines and expectations. You should arrive by 8:30am (at the latest). Parking will be time consuming! See you Sunday!
Real Time Parking Lot Information
Safety and Security at the Greater Columbus Document (click for this GCCC brochure)
Below are the Columbus Convention Center site rules and regulations. Violations of the rules and regulations will result in disqualification and elimination from the event of the offending teams and/or individuals, including parents.
- No coolers or food may be brought into the building by players or parents. (The center has two concession areas.)
- No passing volleyballs in hallways or concessions areas. Warm-up time will be provided on the court before the match.
- No smoking in gym areas or hallways.
- Junior Championships: All teams are to camp in the concourse (and not to block any doors!). Do not camp in exhibit halls A, B, C, and D,
where the tournament is running. NO PILLOWS, BLANKETS, COOLERS, WAGONS, ETC.!!
- There are no shower facilities.
- Keep all chairs far away from any court or playable areas. (Parents must bring their own chairs.)
- Only certified vendors may sell clothing, shirts, shoes, etc. with approval from the Commissioner.
- Put all trash in containers provided by the Convention Center staff.
Girls Junior Championships Tournament Information:
Complete Playing Schedule in AES
Coaches check-in at the Championship Desk on Sunday morning before you play. Verify your roster and pick up a coaches’ packet.
NO COOLERS, WAGONS, PILLOWS, BLANKETS, ETC. allowed in the playing area! Bring your own folding chair. Chairs are NOT provided.
Real Time Parking Lot Information
Pre-Pay GCCC Parking to guarantee a parking spot. When purchasing in advance, you can guarantee that you will have a parking spot and arrive on time because you are not driving around in circles trying to find a parking spot if all our parking facilities were to get full.
- Buca di Beppo
- North Market
- Subway and Velvet Café Offer: Pre-order your meals with Subway or the Velvet Café to avoid waiting in long lines between games and give your team a competitive advantage.
- Pre-order Subway meals at: Subway_Meal_Deals
- Pre-order Velvet Cafe meals at: Velvet_Meal_Deals
Doors to the playing areas open at 7:00 am. Play begins at 8:30 am. Coaches will need to sign in at the Championship Desk to verify their rosters and pick up their coaches handout.
4 team pools
- 1 vs 3 (2 ref)
- 2 vs 4 (1 ref)
- 1 vs 4 (3 ref)
- 2 vs 3 (1 ref)
- 3 vs 4 (2 ref)
- 1 vs 2 (4 ref)
We are competing in the Mercury Kryptonite division.
|Pool A Court 53|
|1.||FJ6-ESVC14-OV||107||Eastside Volleyball – 16 Weber|
|2.||FJ6-MEVBA1-OV||119||Mountaineer Elite Volleyball Academy – 16 Red|
|3.||FJ6-DEFIA3-OV||120||Defiance Volleyball Club – 16 Gray|
|4.||FJ6-TEMPO1-OV||132||Tempo Volleyball Club – 16 Purple|