Tempo Volleyball 16 Purple
16 Purple Tournament Schedule
- January 20: Game Time Urbana- Urbana, OH CANCELLED!!!
- January 27: Game Time Urbana- Urbana, OH
- February 17: Game Time Urbana- Urbana, OH
- March 10: Buckeye Volleyball Club, Columbus, OH
- March 31st Central State University, Wilberforce, OH
- April 7:
Bradford HS- Bradford, OHNew Location: Tri-Village HS in New Madison
- May 5th: Buckeye VBC, Newark, OH
- May 12: Greater Columbus Convention Center- Columbus, OH (Regionals)
There is a lot of information here. Please read in its entirety.
Buckeye Volleyball Center - Columbus
6810 Oak Creek Drive
Columbus, OH 43229
Doors open at 7:30AM. A coaches' meeting at 8:00 AM at the playing site will take place prior to the start of the tournament.
The tournament starts at 8:30 AM Sharp at Buckeye Volleyball Center. Pool pay is the best of three sets with rally scoring. Each non-deciding set will be to 25 points with a minimum two-point advantage(no scoring cap). The deciding set, if needed will be to 15 points with a minimum two point advantage(no scoring cap). All warm-ups will use the 2-4-4 format; 2-minutes shared court, 4-minutes Serving Team, 4-minutes Serve Receiving team. Teams may request the referee to tell them when to serve, usually one minute.
Tee Shirts will be awarded for Gold Division Winners.
|1. FJ6-ROUND1-OV||44||Roundtown Volleyball – Roundtown 16's Jenny|
|2. FJ6-DJVBC3-OV||55||Dayton Jrs. – 16 White|
|3. FJ6-TEMPO1-OV||126||Tempo Volleyball Club – 16 Purple|
|4. FJ6-FFORC1-OV||128||Full Force VBC – 16 Full Force|
Match 1- 1 vs 3 (2)
Match 2- 2 vs 4 (1)
Match 3- 1 vs 4 (3)
Match 4- 2 vs 3 (1)
Match 5- 3 vs 4 (2)
Match 6- 1 vs 2 (4)
Teams will officiate according to the above schedule for pool play.
Teams 1-4 (pool play winners and 2nd place teams) go to the gold playoffs and teams 5-8 (third and fourth place teams) go to the silver playoffs. The lowest seeded team in each division not
playing the first round of the playoffs will officiate the first playoff match. Tournament play will be the best of three sets. After the first round of the playoffs, all losing teams, before leaving, must stay and officiate the next match.
Team camps will be permitted in the assigned rooms. No teams will be allowed to camp outside of these designated areas.
Coolers and food: Keep all coolers in cars. Coolers (including soft sided) are prohibited in and outside facilities hosting OVR-sanctioned events. Setting up tables and/or cooking by teams or their support staff, fans, coaches, or parents are prohibited at OVR-sanctioned events. Tournament directors and site managers do not have the discretion to grant permission. Tournament directors can permit teams to bring food into a designated area of the tournament facility. Some facilities do not permit outside food to be brought in to a tournament site. This is also allowed and will be enforced. If a club does not comply amicably with a tournament director's or site director's request, an Incident Report will be sent to Bob Price, OVR Commissioner, resulting in up to a $250 fine and a team/club suspension.
A full concession with reasonable prices will be provided at the tournament site.
All seating for spectators will be limited to the center court area. Chairs may be brought by spectators, but please share the front viewing area with teams that are currently playing.
Please pass this information on to your parents and players. Buckeye Volleyball Center's parking lot will not fit all cars coming into the tournament. See Overflow parking information below.
PARKING IN FRONT OF DUMPSTER IS FOR OFFICIALS ONLY!!!
1. PLEASE CAR POOL IF POSSIBLE.
2. PLEASE PARK HEAD IN AT THE BUCKEYE VOLLEYBALL CENTER PARKING LOT FACING THE GRASS LOT.
3. PARKING IS ALLOWED ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE OAK CREEK DRIVE. PLEASE STAY 5 FEET FROM ANY DRIVEWAY. COLUMBUS POLICE WILL TICKET IF YOU DON'T COMPLY.
4. DO NOT PARK IN ANY BUSINESS PARKING LOTS ON OAK CREEK DRIVE OR IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX BEHIND OUR BUILDING. THEY WILL TOW.
5. THE GRASS IN FRONT OF BUCKEYE VOLLEYBALL CENTER IS NOT OUR PROPERTY, SO PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS OR WALK ACROSS THE GRASS.
6. ADDITIONAL OVERFLOW APPROVED PARKING IS AT THE RAMADA INN NORTH PARKING LOT ON SCHROCK HILL COURT. SCHROCK HILL COURT IS THE FIRST LIGHT EAST OF OAK CREEK DRIVE. (By Wendy's) IT IS ABOUT A Block TO THE CENTER.